MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS :

11.13.2007

All that remains

Nearly a month has elapsed. On my way out of the shell-shock, I noticed that I had a handful of unpublished photos from the fiasco. These mostly come from Thursday before the first show, starting with Phyllis's pianos.










Peter Martin's diatonic tubaphone.
***


Peter Martin embedded.
**



Rob and Phyllis set up "Stage 1." I was even more impressed on Saturday with the move to Hyde Park than I was on Thursday at Zhou at how many great toys they had and how quickly they set it all up.
***


Brett and Drew Baker. Art by Brett Baker.
*****

And a handful from the Asylum performance:
Todd Hill- Bass, Brendan Connors- Sax, Dan Siakel- Percussion.

I can't tell if these are artistically out of focus or just plain blurry.




****

EVERYTHING you need to create an opera festival.


(...except, apparently, for a public presenters license.)

(n.)

No comments: